Ahh!! I can't believe MAY is almost here! This year is flying by! I'm excited for the pretty summer sunlight and to meet some eager 2016 seniors! With that, I'd like to introduce my NEW senior rep program! I had a program for 2013 seniors and I had a blast getting to know the girls I had rep for me. Last year was crazy and I don't know where I would've squeezed in a rep program. This year, I'm ready to meet some more seniors! I love photographing seniors, and I always have fun at our sessions! I've heard past clients say "Wow, we didn't realize that the session would be this FUN!". Yes, your senior photo session should be a positive, fun-filled experience! Everything else about your senior year is stressful and chaotic, don't let your senior photos be that way! And to make the experience even better...why not earn some CASH? Below are all the details about my NEW senior rep program. There are no print credits or catches....just simplicity! You refer your friends, you get CASH! Who doesn't love that? Apply soon!!
Would you like a FREE mini session and one HALF PRICE full session?
Do you want some amazing images for your Facebook profile?
How about earning some cold, hard, CASH? Yes, I said CASH!
Then this Senior Representative Program just may be the thing for you!
Lauren Chase Photography is looking for High School Senior Representatives for the Class of 2016! If you will be graduating high school in 2016 or know of someone who is and want to be a senior rep, here’s what you need to know.
If accepted, you will be representing Lauren Chase Photography and telling your friends about my Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. For every friend you refer to me, you will receive CASH.
In order to be a Senior Rep, you must:
• Be outgoing and active in your school and community.
• Be a high school student who will be graduating in 2016.
• Attend high school at one of the following schools – Southwestern Heights, Meade, Liberal, Garden City, Turpin, Perryton, Dodge City, Cimarron
• Be available to have your Mini Session completed by June 30, 2015 and your Full Session completed by November 1, 2015. You can purchase an additional discounted mini session for the spring of 2016 if you wish.
• Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Lauren Chase Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
• Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
• Agree to represent ONLY Lauren Chase Photography and use these images as your senior pictures.
• Be a fan of the Lauren Chase Photography Facebook Page.
• REFER AT least 2 seniors to book and pay for their session Within 90 days of receiving your referral cards. **IF you fail to meet these requirements, you will be responsible to pay for your mini session and the discounted portion of your full session.
As a Senior Rep Program you will receive the following:
• One FREE mini session to be completed by June 30, 2015 and one HALF PRICE full senior session to be completed by November 1, 2015.
• ALL your images in a online gallery and available in a mobile app!
• Full resolution files of ALL your images available for download on your phone or computer.
• A USB with ALL your images including a print release.
• The opportunity to receive CASH for every person you refer to Lauren Chase Photography for senior portraits.
• 25 3x3 referral cards initially and more if you run out!
• At least 5 watermarked images photos to share on social networking sites.
• A FREE Lauren Chase Photography T-shirt!
• Affordable professional prints of any or all of your images!
• Access to several products like books, statuettes, etc. from several companies.
You will receive $20 CASH for each and every referral after the referral’s paid and completed a session!
In addition to the above, you can earn -
5 Referrals - $25 CASH BONUS and another T-SHIRT to keep or give to your parent who has probably helped refer some seniors too!
10 Referrals - $50 CASH BONUS
15 Referrals - $75 CASH BONUS
25 Referrals - $125 CASH BONUS
*The first rep to refer a senior gets a mini album to showcase their images!
*Once the total referrals reaches 25 (between all reps), we will have a special party to celebrate this accomplishment!
When your referrals complete a paid senior session (minimum $260) and bring your Rep Card you will receive the above rewards. After February 1, 2016, all referrals will be totaled per representative and cash BONUSES will be awarded. These referrals will ONLY be counted if they are a high school senior AND have paid a minimum of $260 for their completed session.
You only receive credit for referrals during the duration of the referral program, which runs from July 1, 2015 through February 1, 2016.
If accepted, you will be representing Lauren Chase Photography and telling your friends about my Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. And don't forget to let your Junior friends know so they will have a chance to apply for the 2016 program.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible and spend a minimum of $260 at Lauren Chase Photography. All referred classmates will receive $25 off their session with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to two fun & fabulous personalized photo sessions, but will also be a way for you to earn CASH to spend on whatever you want!
Terms and Conditions: The mini photo session must be completed by June 30, 2015 and the full photo session must be completed by November 1, 2015. Parents or legal guardians of the senior rep as well as the rep themselves must sign a model release and senior rep contract, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes and to agree to the senior rep terms. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by the referred student in order to receive credit for the referral.
Interested students should submit all information by May 10, 2015. Reps will be chosen by May 30th, 2013 by Lauren Chase Photography. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Lauren Chase Photography Blog and on the Lauren Chase Photography Facebook page. No more than 2 reps will be chosen from each school.
Other information –
A $100 deposit is due when you are selected to secure your position as a senior rep. This will be applied to your discounted full session. Once Lauren Chase has spent the time photographing you as a senior rep, this deposit becomes non-refundable.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you would like an application to apply!
You are encouraged to apply even if you are unsure about the program! Everyone who applies will get a $20 gift certificate to LCP!